Is Your Machine Safe?
Securing safety of machines has been regarded as important these days by laws and regulations. Responsibility of the entities which operate and manage the machines has been increasing either. It is essential to prevent accidents from occurring beforehand by assessing existing risks and implementing countermeasures.
Equipping the presses and press brakes with safety devices is compulsory.
Komatsu has a capability of installing and renewing the safety devices to meet your applications observing the laws and regulations.
Proposal observing laws and regulations is possible with taking machine performances and operation in account. We install safety devices to meet the machine's safety distances.
You can expect to evade failures of the light guard, and you can secure safety and avoid machine stops and delivery delays beforehand.
One to six (1 - 6) weeks after order confirmation (three days work at site)
We duly offer the newest safety functions to comply with the newest laws and regulations.
We offer the light guards to meet your applications.
Our safety professionals will also propose those safety measures other than the light guards.
• We didn't know what to do for securing safety of employees. Komatsu installed an auxiliary front light axes to improve safety.
• We by ourselves, to Komatsu's proposal, made and set up a protection board to physically prevent a hand to reach.
• Our safety environment has been completed by installing an area sensing system that observs work area for other people not to enter.
• Setting rear side safety equipment prevents rear entrance, and we no longer feel a chill.
• We had a laser safety device added for fingers not to be caught between the punch and the die. Now the workers can work at ease.